Wednesday, August 24, 2011

My first order completed..

Hi friends,
last week friday i was on the way to bank, very sadly was looking the dull sky. A gift shop flashed and said my driver to stop there. That time i had two small quilled greeting cards in my hand. Went inside and saw an old man in the cashier place. I thought how will a man in 60's admire my handmade card. But prayed my God and showed him. Wow!! was his reaction. He started giving orders square shape 25 cards, triangle 50 cards, etc.. i was thinking whether it is a dream!! my reaction was "Great work i have done"
And today i submitted his orders to him. today his comment was "You have done a great job".

I am double happy today.. my hubby use to tell me that i have spent too much money for my hobby. Now my hobby has got a name. Also the old man gave an excellent order "Simple birthday party invite" i am excited to start this.
Just thought to share my happiness..

5 comments:

Dr Sonia S V said...

Congratulations!

chillin with Quillin said...

Congrats, so excited for you,keep up the good work!!!
Paula

Jovi said...

wow ... congratulations!!! and all the best for the future...

kiddo said...

Congratulations! Wish you a lot of inspirations and lots of new orders for cards!

Anita Kumar said...

Congrats , all the best !

Post a Comment